Sunday, June 27, 2010

pride nite out

so i went out - as every self respected new to all gay queer boydoes on a pride weekend/nite.
Joined my good buddy Alan and his flatmate and headed off to the icon gay club/pub The George or as some or most of locals refer to it as the big 'G'. Of course it wouldn't be a great nite without guys being late so yeah it was me on a luas stop letting two trams to go through but finally we met up and headed off to have a ball.
Yeah got there and the Q was quite long - guess the longest I've ever experienced in my short life of a gay 'boi' heading to the G. - anywhoo i'm not that experienced in Q-ing so can't be an expert on it, it was long!
Well whats the point of it all?
In my quite short staying there - just few hours - 10pm to 1am i have been slapped at my arse so many times i still can feel the hand shape on it - not quite sure how i should take it - a beat up and pick up???
Anywhoo my point is - wouldn't it be easier and more civilized to have a conversation first? Don't get me wrong - i think i should be proud - guys like touching my rear end :P not gonna say i didn't enjoy it a bit - but hey did it lead anywhere? am i just being to naive? was it a sole purpose of whoever was slapping me to feel ho w hard or soft it is? Maybe - tho id prefer to start off with some wordy conversation - it would probably lead to better end of the nite then getting annoyed with the music and having subway sambo.
Alan don't get me wrong - nite was bril and great and fun - as always with you and wouldn't try to change it - i know i've been and arse and disappointing bustard lately - but hey i'm not gonna be self-obsessed virgin and deny my physical needs - so just for the future reference, maybe its better to try and talk? Or maybe slapping is the way? Anyone any suggestions?
cheers and nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment